Welcome to Our Website!
THE GOSPEL PLAN OF SALVATION
- Hear the Word of God (Rom. 10:17)
- Have faith in God (Heb. 11:6)
- Repent of your sins (2 Cor. 7:10)
- Confess your faith in Christ (Rom.10:9,10)
- Be baptized for the remission of your sins (Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16)
KEYS TO LIVING FAITHFULLY
- Attend the services of the church (Acts 20:7; Heb. 10:25)
- Worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24 Col. 3:17)
- Pray frequently (1 Thess 5:17; James 5:16)
- Develop good qualities of your character
- (Gal. 5:22,23; Eph. 6:13-18; Phil. 4:8; 2 Pet. 1:5-8
If worship services are canceled by the Elders due to severe winter weather, notification will be sent via text messages and through our CONGREGATE web services. We will also send email notification and you may view the WBKO Polar Report webpage under "Church Closings". It is no long posted on regular TV. The website is at www.wbko.com/weather/closings. If you know of members who do not have access to text messages or email notification, you may want to contact them if worship services are canceled.
MT. PLEASANT CHRISTIAN EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Mt. Pleasant Christian Education Scholarship Application is now available for anyone who plans to attend an Elder-approved Christian college or school of preaching next academic year. The scholarship is in the amount of up to $2,500 a year. To obtain the application, see Andy Wagoner (see guidelines here). The deadline is April 1.