Welcome to Our Website!
THE GOSPEL PLAN OF SALVATION
- Hear the Word of God (Rom. 10:17)
- Have faith in God (Heb. 11:6)
- Repent of your sins (2 Cor. 7:10)
- Confess your faith in Christ (Rom.10:9,10)
- Be baptized for the remission of your sins (Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16)
KEYS TO LIVING FAITHFULLY
- Attend the services of the church (Acts 20:7; Heb. 10:25)
- Worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24 Col. 3:17)
- Pray frequently (1 Thess 5:17; James 5:16)
- Develop good qualities of your character
- (Gal. 5:22,23; Eph. 6:13-18; Phil. 4:8; 2 Pet. 1:5-8
WINTER WEATHER CLOSINGS
- If worship services are canceled by the Elders due to severe winter weather, notification will be sent via text messages and phone messages through our CONGREGATE web service. We will also send email notification and you may view the WBKO Polar Report webpage under "Church Closings." If you know of members who do not have access to text messages or email notification, you may want to contact them if worship services are canceled.